Year Round and Seasonal Opportunities Available
Our crews complete a wide variety of flatwork projects in the new/addition build sector: from residential basements, custom driveways, steps/porches, and community curbs/sidewalks to large pour commercial floors.
- 2 to 3 years’ prior experience as a finisher;
- or 1 to 2 years’ experience as a labourer prepping for flatwork
- Valid G driver’s license (insurable driver’s abstract)
- Converse in the English language
- Own tools of the trade: tool belt, hammer, 25′ tape measure, chalk line
- Personal items: work wear, CSA footwear
- Work schedule is full days Monday to Friday with Saturday availability
Finishers – Skilled to use power trowels and hand trowel methods to smooth and finish flatwork pours. Read drawings, set and follow grades levels.
Labour – Skilled to measure and cut lumber using a skill saw, understand verbal direction for job needs, assist prep crew and finishers in the forming and stripping process. Must have prior experience in using a wheelbarrow to transfer materials and concrete from trucks to the pour area.
Wage and Rewards
- Compensation package: $22.50 to $32.25 (wage + pension)
- Group health & dental benefits after 3 months
- Overtime paid over 44 hours a week
- Annual tool and boot reimbursement program $500.00
- Wage based on experience, level of dedication and hard work.
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for considering this opportunity – we look forward to connecting with you! We have