We are recruiting for an Estimator whose expertise is in Foundations and Site Servicing to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing drawings to extract vital project data. You will provide knowledge of cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills with an analytical mindset and confident in interacting and managing client relationships. The goal is to provide the company with accurate and detailed information to better secure and grow the bid to award ratio; additionally, in the ‘hand-over step’ to assist the operations execute the scope of work in accordance with clients’ needs and contractual obligations.
- Provide accurate take-offs to compile estimates for labor and material costs, and production timelines and submit bids (client, bidding competitions etc.)
- Analyze and report on job production and financial status vs targets
- Forecast report for upcoming bids and work
- Effectively communicate project requirements at a kick off meeting
- Understand the scope of work, requirements, and determine key variables
- Build relationships with key vendors (contractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Provide consultation on planning (schedules, manpower needs etc.)
- C.E.T. graduate
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction processes, materials, and functional timelines related to the use of heavy equipment and dump trucks
- Exceptional communication, organization and analytical skills
Compensation package: competitive wage package according to experience, including company paid benefits plan
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for considering this opportunity – we look forward to connecting with you! We have a demonstrated commitment to equity and strive for workplace inclusiveness and diversity.