Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have residential construction knowledge
- Responsible for all data management including project documentation, plans and reports.
- Respond to emails, manage calendars and correspond with clients and trades.
- Responsible for reviewing client change orders and informing the appropriate trades.
- Prepare project estimates/proposals, timeframes, schedule and budgets.
- Monitor and track projects’ progress and handle any issues that may arise.
- Coordinate procurement of construction materials ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of purchase orders.
- Source suppliers and pricing for materials and labour as required.
- Represent DRT Custom Homes and Renovations Inc. as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Update, maintain and track clients needs as projects evolve
- All other tasks as required by the Manager.
- Maintain day to day communications with Manager
Salary: To be discussed
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to: Isabella Burt – email@example.com