NHBA – The Home of Professional Renovators
Invest In Yourself…
Only members are eligible to display the RenoMark™ logo, which identifies them to the public as a professional renovation contractor. The purpose of the program is to provide positive community awareness for the renovation industry.
Benefits of a RenoMark™ membership
- Credibility – As a RenoMark™ renovator, you will abide by the NHBA Code of Ethics and the renovation-specific Code of Conduct. This will give you added credibility and an edge in a very competitive marketplace. There’s no better way to declare that you are are liable, knowledgeable and trustworthy renovation contractor.
- Marketing – Display of the RenoMark™ logo. The Reno Guide brochure directs consumers to the RenoMark™ website, and to your company information.
- Website – Each member will be listed on the NHBA website and on theRenoMark™ website www.renomark.ca .
- Improved Public Perception – The program provides the consumer with a method to identify qualified, reputable, high quality renovator contractors for their home improvement projects.
- Recognition – You will be eligible to enter the Awards of Excellence.
- Continuing Education – RenoMark™renovators understand the value of educating themselves and will have the opportunity to attend seminars throughout the year on current trends, codes, safety and technical skills
- Networking Opportunities– With other professional renovators and peers, you will have a chance to promote your industry.